Queen’s Hospital Burton
Development incorporates a three-storey building that would enables the addition of 28 new beds, theatres for surgery and various clinical and administrative areas. The contract is currently being delivered by our associate company Catfoss Ltd on behalf the NHS trust.
- Size – 4141 sqm, 3 Storey, 110 Modules
- Scope of Works –
- Project feasibility
- Full planning permissions and building regulations
- Detailed design
- Bespoke manufacture
- Delivery and installation
- Timescales – Target Completion December 2019
- Build Method – Bespoke steel frame modular construction
Catfoss Ltd contracted with NHS tust to deliver the contract.