Queen’s Hospital Burton
This new 4,141sqm development, in association with Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, delivers a bespoke multi-use clinical building that includes a 28-bed ward, 2 operating theatres, a research suite and administrative offices. Our sister company, Catfoss Ltd was awarded this substantial contract following the rapid response to providing the successful interim ward solution for Derby Hospital.
- Size – 4,141 sqm, 3-storey facility, 110 modules, a 28-bed ward (including 4 isolation rooms), 2 operating theatres and administration offices
- Scope of Works –
- Project feasibility
- Full planning permissions and building regulations
- Detailed design
- Bespoke manufacture
- Delivery and installation
- Timescales – Fully opened July 2020
- Build Method – Bespoke steel frame modular construction
Catfoss Ltd contracted with NHS Trust to deliver the contract.