Poole NHS Trust
Following a 12 week build programme, noviniti, in partnership with Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, delivered a new 630sqm new main entrance and welcome centre at Poole Hospital. Within the new facility there is reception and security office, a suite of new restrooms and a retail concourse comprising a Costa Coffee, WHSmith incorporating M&S and Stock Shop.
The principle objective for the Trust was to improve the patient and visitor experience and this was achieved by connecting 3 previously separated buildings. In addition, the scheme provided a dedicated 50m long fully enclosed arial link corridor allowing dignified and safe patient bed transfer between 2 different clinical buildings.
- Size – Ground Floor: 630 sqm. First Floor: 160 sqm
- Scope of Works –
- Project feasibility
- Full planning permissions and building regulations
- Detailed design
- Bespoke manufacture
- Delivery and installation
- Timescales – 35 weeks and opened June 2019
- Build Method – Bespoke steel frame modular construction